[thechat] Religious dependance

Joe Crawford joe at artlung.com
Thu Jan 16 12:05:43 CST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Lachlan Cannon wrote:
> Quite frankly, I find it pathetic...

Not pathetic, it seems quite heartfelt to me.

Feel free to ignore it or be moved by it or make fun of it as you see fit.

The response should tell you something about yourself.

Me, I find it a curiosity, but I also find it to be pretty fearlessly
honest. It rings with a frankness often not seen.

Whether that's good or bad for business I don't know - but when I first
read it (a long time ago) Ithought it was goofy - now I'm more inclined to
wonder what it feels like to not just have those feelings, but to be
comfortable sharing them with anyone on the planet who cares to read it.

	Joe
--
Joe "ArtLung" Crawford
San Diego California USA: http://artlung.com/