[thechat] "Name it" contest

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Jan 17 07:50:00 CST 2003

Madhu Menon wrote:
> Hi gang.
>
> As some of my close evolter pals know, I shall soon be leaving the world
> of web development, usability, etc. to pursue a totally different career.
>
> I plan to open a restaurant serving South East Asian food.

that rocks :)

> Obviously, I've already started planning the whole thing, but my creative
> juices aren't doing so well on finding a name for the place. I've thought
> of a couple, but none of them jumped out at me screaming, "I'm the one."
>
> So where do I go but to tap into the collective creativity of thechat? :)

thefood
foodvolt
show me the munchies
place of food
don't touch that, 007
sauted, not fried
rumblefood

... brain usage limit expired, please insert 50c

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like