[thechat] Religious dependance

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Fri Jan 17 15:05:02 CST 2003

On 17 Jan 2003 at 14:47, Joe Crawford posted a message which said:

> Religions make few *requirements* as I have seen them, most of them that
> I have experience with express *guidelines*.

Hmmm. I would have *sworn* that I've heard it a million times. "They
are the ten commandments, not the ten suggestions."

Hmmm. Looks like I have an off-by-one error introduced into my
calculations. It's only been 937,221 times.

deke
--
If I have seen farther than others, it is by stepping on the toes of
giants