[thechat] Smoking in the US

Elfur Logadottir elfur at members.evolt.org
Fri Jan 17 17:17:00 CST 2003

From: "Madhu Menon"

From: "Erika Meyer"

| "You like us...you really like us"  yes, Sally Fields.
|
| Erika

yup, Sally Field

as found on imdb.com (http://us.imdb.com/Bio?Field,+Sally)

(upon accepting her 1985 Best Actress Oscar for Places in the Heart)
"I haven't had an orthodox career and I wanted more than anything to have
your respect. The first time I didn't feel it but this time I feel and I
can't deny the fact that you like me. You really like me!"

later
elfur