[thechat] Religious dependance

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Jan 18 02:53:00 CST 2003

Madhu Menon wrote:
> At 06:27 AM 18-01-03, William Anderson wrote:
> > "Get out of my shop!  And come again!"
>
> "I have asked you nicely many times not to mangle my merchandise. You
> leave me no choice but to ask you nicely again."

Manjula: When we were having trouble conceiving, I took fertility drugs.
    Apu: Oooh, I too am afraid I'm guilty of monkeying with nature.  I
         slipped fertility drugs into your breakfast Squishee.
Hibbert: Mmm-hmm.  Well, that would only account for quintuplets - did
         anyone else slip this woman fertility drugs?
         [Homer, Marge and Bart raise their hands]
  Homer: Mine tasted like strawberries ... Mmmmmm, ovulicious.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like