[thechat] too much traffic! arrrgghh.... can't... keep... up...

chris parker thechat at toughguy.net
Sat Jan 18 03:46:00 CST 2003

Tony Crockford wrote:

>>>will allow me to check my mail through pop3 and use a
>>>

>>client like moz
>>

>>>mail or oe. hotmail sucks for a high traffic list like this!
>>>

>I thought that you could set an account on OE to check hotmail and read
>offline?

that's what i thought as well.

before i sent my original message i looked around on hotmail to see if i
could find out the addresses for their servers. i remembered it being
easy to find, but i didn't see anything and i really don't like that i
don't have as much control over the email so i decided to break it off.
i had to end the relationship. quick and clean.

chris.