[thechat] mozilla mail 1.2 isn't doing what i want it to!

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Sat Jan 18 11:14:00 CST 2003

Gack -- replying to my own post:

> This is being answered in Moz 1.1 mail, and it uses the '>' quoting
> character, and as far as I can tell that's the default. You might
> want to poke around in the preferences in mailnews.js and see what
> (if anything) looks relevant.

I just realized that in my compose window quoted text is preceded by
a '>' but the message I get back from the list displays a vertical
bar in place of the '>'s (visible using View Message Source). Now I
understand what you were referring to, Chris.

As I said before, though, it may be somewhere in preferences. Or it
may require a source change. Good luck!

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.