[thechat] too much traffic! arrrgghh.... can't... keep... up...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Jan 18 21:04:00 CST 2003

chris parker wrote:
> William Anderson wrote:
>
> > m-s s-u-c-k-s wrote:
> >
> > > please everyone tell me what free email services there are out there
> > > that will allow me to check my mail through pop3 and use a client
> > > like moz mail or oe. hotmail sucks for a high traffic list like this!
> >

> > Don't Verizon give you POP3 mailboxes as part of your DSL service?
>
> yes they do, but i've forgotten the email address long ago.

So phone customer services and get the details :)

> have you been snooping in my trash? how did you know i have verizon?

It's in your headers - Hotmail always includes an originating IP address in
the headers, so you can tell where the web connection was made to their
servers.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like