[thechat] Jan 18 peace march

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 21 15:19:00 CST 2003

Well, after about the fourth time that I was belted in the face in 7th
grade gym class, I wanted dodgeball out of school, too.  Nothing like a
sport that encourages the strong to throw objects at the weak at violent
speeds.

The only thing I learned from dodgeball was how to artfully take myself out
of the game during the mass confusion.

That and how to fix my glasses on the fly...

--Ben (Neeerrrrrdd!)