dodgeball (was: [thechat] Jan 18 peace march)

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Jan 21 17:41:01 CST 2003

Ben Dyer wrote:

> Blech.  I hated gym.  I hated everything about gym.

Yeah! On the first day of actual activity my senior year of high
school, I dropped to the ground to do push-ups and discovered that
I could barely bend my left wrist. Went to the doctor, came back
with a reset wrist in a cast. Spent the next four+ months of "PE"
sitting around shooting the breeze with the rest of the halt and
lame. Wonderful. :-)

The only bad part was that dance band was at 7:30 in the morning,
and I couldn't get a glove over my cast, so by the time I got to
school I could barely work my motorcycle's clutch, and then I had
to try to play saxophone one-handed until my hand thawed...

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.