[thechat] Recipes

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Jan 22 03:48:01 CST 2003

At 03:11 PM 22-01-03, Norman Beresford wrote:
>I recently visited an Indian restaurant and had a lovely dish called a
>"officers chop".  It was a couple of lamb chops, marinated and (I think)
>roasted.  It was served with mash and rice, and was bloody lovely.

Hmmm... I've never heard of that one. Did it have an Indian name?
(For all you know, it might have been invented there. Wouldn't be the first
time. Indian food isn't usually served with mashed potatoes. :)

Can you give me an idea of what it tasted like? What were the primary
flavours?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy