[thechat] Applied bracketing!

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Jan 22 09:04:01 CST 2003

Last night something very strange happened in my city, after 9pm the sky
was still lit up by the remains of the sunset... under these conditions
the only way of taking a good shot was to play with various exposures
(bracketing as recently discussed here), the result i most liked can be
found here, in 1024 x 768 format so you can check out the amazing hues
in the sky and clouds, i did NOT alter the color levels or values in any
way, just resize, sharpening (unsharp mask) and my copyright stamp so
you can distribute freely! (for personal use only)

I hope you like it.

http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/blog/images/night_or_day.jpg

The story behind the picture can be found here.

http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/blog/

PS: speaking of weblogs, if any of you can answer some doubts about
Movable Type please let me know.

cheers
javier