dodgeball (was: [thechat] Jan 18 peace march)

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Jan 23 13:31:01 CST 2003

On Thu January 23 2003 12:48 pm, Luther, Ron wrote:
> >>for a great adult sport, try frisbee golf

Oh rats, I wasn't following this thread but, Frisbee is a trademark and the
company guards it very closely. I used to work in the newspaper biz and even
the little tiny weekly out in the middle of Illinois got called once when we
used the *F* word. You'll note the proworlds web page uses *Flying disc*

I guess they don't want it going the route of the kleenex (I mean Kleenex of
course)