[thechat] The Wifely Duty

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Jan 23 15:17:13 CST 2003

At 02:34 AM 24-01-03, Erika Meyer wrote:
>Everyone I know who married... and later divorced... tells me that
>things would have been far better if they'd never married.
>(Disclaimer: I'm told that marriage does work out well for some.)

Selection bias. Of course, they'd tell you that. Their marriages ended in
divorce, so clearly it didn't work for them. You'd get a 100% validation of
what you're trying to prove. Ask your friends who married... and stayed
married.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy