[thechat] The Wifely Duty

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri Jan 24 08:22:00 CST 2003

Erika, I wish you had a weblog :)

Erika Meyer wrote:
> you get to keep company with not one but SEVERAL beautiful
> people, each with different personalities, and different skill-sets.
>
> You offer them the same that they offer to you: companionship and
> company to your friend, sex to your lover, and co-parenting to the
> co-parent. + whatever your additional skill-sets are.

This reminds me of a funky story I heard once on the radio. There's a
radio show where people call the host to share their wicked and twisted
sex stories, It was a big success for several years and they made a
movie out of it after "El Chacotero Sentimental" it's a great movie and
it's been shown abroad afaik, if you have a chance watch it. the host of
the show is really cool.

Well, back to the story. This girl called, she's married and has 2
children. Her best (girl) friend is her cousin, and they had been very
tight and intimate all their lives. Her cousin is also married and they
have one child. I don't remember how it all started but the thing is
that they all (grown ups) have sex with each other. She does her
cousin's husband. Her cousin does her husband, and both husbands enjoy
watching the girls have sex, they are both gorgeous. They all love each
other and share taking care of the children (adore them). The last
couple of years they moved together into a big house.

They all live happy toghether, but she called because she was scared of
doing something wrong, but the host told her that as long as they were
all happy it was ok (the children don't know about it). He loved the
story (and so did we) and he encouraged the girl to visit him at the
studio with her maxi-family for a group interview so they could share
their story with the audience personally. I didn't catch the follow-up
though.

It was pretty cool, but since it had happened so naturally it's hard to
imitate.