[thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Fri Jan 24 18:50:08 CST 2003

Today, the cows mooved Judah McAuley to write:

> rudy wrote:
> > speaking of the super bowl and bombing iraq (dexterous return to topic,
> > eh?), check this out --
> >
> > http://espn.go.com/page2/s/thompson/030120.html
>
> To continue Rudy's thread hijack I came across this yesterday...
>
> US to invade Iraq during SuperBowl half-time
>
> http://bbspot.com/News/2003/01/super_bowl.html

my boss keeps saying they better watch out after this weekend--- once the
super bowl's done what are people going to do for entertainment?  bomb
iraq!

`blame canada!'

(btw, whatever happened w/ the five "terrorists" who'd supposedly entered
the us from canada 27th or so December?  last i'd heard, Canada had
publicised the fact that they'd thought the whole thing was a crock from
the start and had told the FBI so, and were pissed at having been ignored;
this however was when i was in toronto two weeks ago, and i haven't heard
anything since i've been back on American TV.  anyone hear anything more
recent?  did the FBI ever acknowledge they'd screwed up?  (fat chance, eh?)

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski \\ dangercat-20 at dangercat.net
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders  \\  www.dangercat.net/?id=mt

The above email is carefully calculated to deprave the
cultivated reader.