[thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Fri Jan 24 22:34:01 CST 2003

> Rudy can't ride his bike when the wheel bearings need lube :)

so true

bought a new supply just last week, as a matter of fact

(i overhauled my winter bike in the living room, but that's another story)

3-in-one oil, do you know it?

118ml container (4 fl.oz., for you imperial measure folks)

(( imperial - heh, what irony ))

so this new supply should last me another three or four years

did you know that 3-in-one oil is owned by the wd40 corp?

i've been using 3-in-one oil since the 50's

but hey, i'm a gasoline consumer too, now

the beetle had sat in the driveway for a year, never driven

(dead battery, rusted floor, flat tire)

had it fixed when i had to move in december

i gotta tell ya, it's a pleasure being able to drive to the beer store

can't carry a two-four too easy on a bike, you know

and i'm an indirect consumer of gasoline in many other ways

it's -15C outside, but down the street i can buy bananas at 47 cents a pound

that's canadian cents, too

and strawberies!!  in january!!  in canada!!

what a world, eh?