[thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Jan 25 03:55:00 CST 2003

At 12:28 PM 25-01-03, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
>I was reading a news report in a local newspaper that
>Americans are planning to keep their nukes in Afghanistan also like they do in
>Europe and many other Asian countries.

Most amusing.

USA keeps its nukes in *other* countries? That IS news to me. I would've
thought that presented a serious security risk.

Afghanistan isn't exactly littered with advanced military bases either.

Care to share your source for this report?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy