[thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sat Jan 25 15:26:00 CST 2003

From: "Madhu Menon"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: January 25, 2003, Saturday 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: [thechat] When you're happy and you know it bomb Iraq

> USA keeps its nukes in *other* countries? That IS news to me. I would've
> thought that presented a serious security risk.

I am most amazed if it IS a news for you. Here are some links for your
amusement:
http://www.fas.org/news/usa/1999/10/991028-usa-nuke1.htm
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24916
http://www.psr.org/s11/tactnuke.html
http://www.motherearth.org/nuke/info.php?art=europe

Google is there. Internet is there. You can search for more, if you like.

> Afghanistan isn't exactly littered with advanced military bases either.
>
> Care to share your source for this report?

As I read that news report in an Urdu daily newspaper, Nawa-i-Waqt, therefore, I
cannot point you to any Urdu link. While digging up Google for you, I found:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24829

More articles and news can be found by further digging.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/