[thechat] Opinion on War

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Mon Jan 27 20:18:01 CST 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 01:37, Roger Austin wrote:

>   I was truly embarrassed for our country by the patriotic "foaming at
> the mouth" after Desert Storm I.

Kinda makes a person wonder why, since daddy got his
arse kicked into touch shortly after, junior seems to
think the same thing won't happen to him.

It's gonna be Kerry on the other side, right?

[Certainly anyone who honestly thinks Sharpton has a -
what's the appropriate word for a Rev.? - *prayer* of
getting onto anyone's ticket wants his/her head examined.
You lot won't elect a *woman* FFS, there's clearly a
way for bigot evolution to go.]

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com