[thechat] Opinion on War

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Mon Jan 27 21:09:46 CST 2003

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 08:37 PM, isaac wrote:
> I'd like to see a Bush vs Hussein battle rap, 8 Mile style. Either
> that, or
> US presidential debate conducted in a similar fashion.

That would be cool. Or even better, if Bush had accepted the offer of a
real duel which was actually proposed by Iraq
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/2297371.stm> ... the
American People would win nomatter what the outcome. Note to government
gumshoes listening in: that was a joke. I would be legitimately
saddened to hear news of our President's death, or for that matter, the
  death of any member of the Executive Branch. To the contrary, I'm
hoping they all to live to a ripe old age.

(behind bars).

Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>