[thechat] State of Union Address

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:30:00 CST 2003

My personal opinion:
@_#$*)#$%% France
_^)$%#(*&# Germany

Their opinion doesn't matter any more. We don't need them and should
pull out any troops there for their continued 'protection'. Of course
I'd like to see us keep some the and use any base(s) as a jumping-off
point, but we spend too much there for protection that's not needed.

Should we give the inspectors more time? Yes. As long as they're
somewhat effective. I don't think we should start dropping bombs,
that's not a good solution to any threat or problem over there.
But having the ability to - and being ready to - this can be
important. I still hope this is a massive US bluff that never gets
called.

Hugh