[thechat] Spoilers (was: LotR (was: hot actresses))

Sean G. ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:32:01 CST 2003

Howdy,

The cheating husband did it.  The butler did it.  The dead guy was the butler.
The wife did it.  She's a man.  Vader is his father.  He's the son she put up
for adoption all those years ago.  He was already dead when they shot him.  He
was dead the whole time and didn't know it.  She double crossed him, but he
figured it out and double crossed her better.

The money was never in the safe/suitcase/duffle bag.  It's a decoy.  They
simulated coming out of the simulation into reality, so in reality he's still
in the simulation.  The killer is Jason's mother.

Lot gets away, but his wife gets turned into a pillar of salt.  Romeo and
Juliet both die in the final act.  Julia Roberts marries Richard Gere.  The
nerds outsmart the jocks.  The couple that fight the whole movie--they fall in
love at the end.

Kevin Costner is the spy.  The kid dies.  The salesman finally lands the big
fish.  He gets the firm's clients to charge them for over-billing.  He already
killed the guy who murdered his wife, but doesn't remember it.  The small town
team nobody gave a chance wins the big game.

It was all a hoax.  The aliens abducting people are really a secret government
working with the bad aliens, while the guys with their eyes and mouths fused
shut are good aliens, and they do that so the bad aliens can't infect them.

Maggie shot Mr. Burns.  It was all a dream sequence.  Mrs. Cartman is Eric's
father.  The fat naked guy wins.  The energy surge just before the explosion
was the bad guy getting away.

God is a woman.  God is a black guy.  God looks like Oprah.

Rosebud is the sled!!!!