[thechat] Trout Thursday

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Jan 30 19:53:01 CST 2003

This is a grand idea - had I gotten the word earlier I would have added
Minneapolis to the map, but I very recently had freinds over and we
unwittingly had celebrated the first Catfish and Salmon Wednesday.

BTW, I can see why catfish is called catfish, but why does it have to
be "tunafish"? I mean like, there's no such thing as tunamammal or
tunafowl is there?

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 11:53 PM, Paul Cowan wrote:

> Don't forget, everyone... today (or possibly tomorrow, depending on
> your time zone... Thursday, anyway. It's today _here_) is:
>
> (drumroll)
>     TROUT THURSDAY!
> (applause)
>
> Please do your bit to help the noble cause of trout-eating.
>
> Oh, and take photos.

Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>