[thechat] Presentation of food

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Jan 31 03:10:00 CST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, javier velasco wrote:

> from, and have small portions of each. This was beautifully represented
> in the chinese movie "Man, Woman, Eat & Sex" (iirc the name of the
> film).

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0111797

Is that a translation of the title it was released under in Chile? If so,
I like it better than the title they used in the UK/US...

> Good coffee is also cool, turkish style, please.

/me sups coffee made on his stovetop espresso maker...
http://www.espressopeople.com/espressomachines/bonmilano6/details

> There was another place
> I went -  in brazil iirc -  where they had this glass thing where they
> prepared the coffe on top of your table, you could see the water boiling
> and going up through this tube to the cofee recipient, and then pour
> itself into a second one turned into coffee.

One of these?
http://www.coffeestorehouse.com/Sub_coffeemaker.htm

Cheers
Martin