[thechat] Presentation of food

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski jswiders at cs.oberlin.edu
Sun Feb 2 00:22:00 CST 2003

> > >Not for much longer...
> > >http://www.chipandpin.co.uk/cardholders/index.html
> > >becoming a global standard, specifically to combat this (and other) kinds
> > >of card fraud.
> >
> > Ah, so people can watch me enter my PIN and then mug me for my card later? ;)
>
> The readers have wee screens on them.

So?  Usually they come up starred anyway.  They're watching your hand on
the buttons, not the screen.  That's why i always hold my hand as flat and
close to the pads as possible, and minimise my movement when using those
things. . .

Jonathon Isaac Swiderski \\ dangercat-20 at dangercat.net
cs.oberlin.edu/~jswiders  \\  www.dangercat.net/?id=mt

There's no place like $HOME.