[thechat] Presentation of food

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 3 23:08:01 CST 2003

> From: "isaac" <isaac at members.evolt.org>
> >
> > Serve it to me medium and give me plenty of A-1.
>
> What's A-1?

it's just ketchup for people who want to pretend they aren't ruining
a perfectly good cut of beef...

no one in this country can eat something in its pristine state...
every time i ask for a salad with no dressing, the waitress asks
three times if i'm sure i don't want any (no dressing?  none at all?
not even on the side?)...

A1 is one of the foods not allowed in my apartment...

other foods include: Cool Whip, prerogies...

there are others, but those are the most recent ones that i've had to
reject...

--
my latest book project:
  Web Graphics for Non-Designers