[thechat] Meaning of colour

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Tue Feb 4 03:13:00 CST 2003

rudy wrote:

>richard, should you perhaps not have asked this on thelist instead of
>thechat?

I was hesitant to post it to thelist because I'm not really interested
in colour from a design point (as in what colours would look good on my
website etc)  and was more interested in perception of colour - I.e my
favourite colour is blue, what does that mean about my personality and
also in the basis of the fashion world what colours look good on
different people.

Not sure if that came over well enough in the post though.

I've heard about being able to go to someone who will look at things
like eyecolour and skintone and recommend a pallete of colours that suit
the person but never been able to fiund much about it when googling.

Cheers for the links, will take a look at them today.

--
R.Livsey
Incutio Web Developer