[thechat] Aeron or not?

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Tue Feb 4 12:53:34 CST 2003

Tony Crockford wrote:

> Are they as good as they sound?

Nah, it still breaks your back after the first 6 months *<:-)

i'm just kidding, wish i had the chance to tell you what they're like. this thing i use was probably
worht less than 10 bucks and it really sucks big time, i have to stand to take a rest :-\

> Or is there something better?

I recently saw on TV a dude who had desinged a computer & body support that looked really
comfortable. he had a round metal cage hanging off the roof, the seating device was shaped like those
fat leather couches (if that's what you'd call them), it had an LCD screen hanging at face level and
special supports for mouse and a split in two keyboard. I think the only problem is you'd quickly
gain weight in that, it looks like you wouldn't even want to get out of it to go to the bathroom.

sorry Tony this isn't useful at all, just couldn't resist it *<:-)