[thechat] Hi Mike (was: Prof refuses recommendation...)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Feb 4 13:58:01 CST 2003

At 01:17 AM 05-02-03, Mike Migurski wrote:
>Oh, hi everyone. I've been a thelist subsriber for a few years, signed up
>here a few days ago, been lurking, thought I'd throw in my hat during a
>uniquely flammable debate. :D

Hi Mike.

Welcome to thechat. Have you paid the $10 yearly membership fee yet?

I'm Madhu aka MadMan. I post a lot of weird links to this list and
instigate discussions, which often stray into totally unrelated areas.

I'm also a language nazi, and am very unforgiving of people who don't spell
my name right. ("Madhu" means "honey" in my language, btw.)

Enjoy your 30-day trial of thechat. We hope you'll find it fun.

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy