[thechat] Prof refuses recommendation if you don't believe in evolution

Plunkett, Matt MPlunkett at MSA.com
Tue Feb 4 14:21:00 CST 2003

Let's see that evidence, and I mean evidence...not scripture. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ken Kogler

I bet google could help me find just as many links supporting
Creationism. I haven't done too much reading on the subject, as I'm of
the belief that science will never prove religion (and that's good for
both sides!), but IIRC from the little reading I've done, there's a lot
of scientific evidence that has been glossed over or discarded entirely
because it doesn't fit the evolutionary mold...