[thechat] Thursday Feb 20th: 2nd Anniversary London Beervolt

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Feb 5 09:14:00 CST 2003

Righty-ho.  As previously trailed:

Las Evoltistas de - err - London request, nay require,
nay DEMAND your presence at Beervolt VII (or VIII, we
forget) in 2 and a bit weeks' time.

WHEN:
Thursday Feb 20th, from whenever Mike gets there after
work (5.01pm probably) until they forcibly eject us from
the premises.

WHERE:
The Champion, Wells Street, London W1
http://www.fancyapint.com/thepubs/pub1035.htm

WHO:
The usual suspects, though we anticipate Tara will not
be making an appearance this time on account of living
in Canada, which we believe to be just outside Zone 6
on the Metropolitan Line.

WHY:

1. Non-attendance, as usual, is punishable by death
   in whatever manner most amuses the group after a
   gallon and a half of lager.

2. You know those people you talk to here all day, and
   consider to be your friends even though you've not
   met face-to-face?  We're all FREAKS, and you need to
   find that out.

3. The Champion has *really* cheap beer.  And lots of
   it:  apparently there's even a whole room underneath
   the bar where they just keep barrels and barrels of
   the stuff.

4. Face it:  you haven't got anything else on that night,
   have you?

So, you coming or wot?  Speak up...

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com