[thechat] Windows on a Mac

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 22:37:14 CST 2003

Don't use Macs, don't like them. However, my boss loves them and his son is
getting to an age now where he will be learning computer stuff at school and
said boss wants to get aforementioned son a computer. He seems to think that
it will be PC based training at school, but is loathed to buy a PC because
he knows nothing about how to fix them if they go wrong. Am I right in
thinking you can get a Windows emulator for a Mac, and if so...

1. Would this work as a solution, i.e. could he do his Windows school work
on the Mac?
2. How much does this program cost?
3. Is it a good simulation of Windows?

Thanks