[thechat] Who's have thought it? / New topic: Hoon now in George's pocket, too

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Wed Feb 5 23:28:01 CST 2003

> No, seriously, I'm all for a stronger dose of female influence on this
list.
> Not that those of you who are here aren't doing an excellent job... just
> that us male-geeks can have a tendency to get kinda carried away with our
> male-geekness, and the head-butting and such can get a little dull.

Cool. Because I'm not geeky at all. No-siree-bob! In fact, I just popped in
here to ask one of the head-butting PTB boys if they could possibly set up a
few lists for me. I was thinking about:

[theknittingchat]
[thechildrearingchat]
[theinteriordecorationchat]

As you can tell, I never butt heads :)

> Anyhoo, a warm welcome to you, Sabrina, and the other recent additions to
> our little love/hate-fest.

Thanks for the welcome. I am *all* about the fest!

--Sabrina