[thechat] Replacement of Marshmallows

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Feb 5 23:57:02 CST 2003

Actually, I think using an empty toilet paper or paper towel tube, or
any other cardboard tube cut to size would be easier to make the model.
Because the straws are very near the end, one could melt the plastic on
the inside of the tube with a flame and/or hold the straws in place
with tape from the inside.

How on god's green earth do you make smores in Pakistan if you don't
have marshmallows?!?!? Don't tell me you can make nuclear bombs but not
smores over there! Or do you have something even yummier to make at
campfires than parts of the world with marshmallows?
Erik Mattheis
(612) 377 2272
<http://goZz.com/>