[thechat] Who's have thought it? / New topic: Hoon now in George's pocket, too

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Thu Feb 6 03:04:01 CST 2003

> Cool. Because I'm not geeky at all. No-siree-bob! In fact, I just popped
in
> here to ask one of the head-butting PTB boys if they could possibly set up
> few lists for me. I was thinking about:
>
> [theknittingchat]
> [thechildrearingchat]
> [theinteriordecorationchat]

All of which sound dandy to me, as long as we can toss in
[thechickflickchat].

No, seriously, I understand that to be involved in any kind of discussion
list requires geekiness... I've almost been kicked out of my house for it.
It's just the *male* geekiness that gets so boring after awhile.

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net