[thechat] Aeron or not?

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Feb 6 08:02:01 CST 2003

rudy wrote:

> and i'd hate to see
> somebody spend as much on a lousy chair as some people spend on food in a
> year...

true.

> http://www.dack.com/misc/aeron.html

great page, it's also been long since I visited dack.

I think this comment is very sound:

--
Okay, you might be right and wrong at the same time. I've been using the chair ever since 1997
without any troubles - I've even spent almost 12 hours in one without getting any pain anywhere, but

Sent by Massimo Fiorentino on January 13, 2003
--

anyway, Dack's page is doing strange things to my color vision! I've just been persuaded not to use
strong colors in my redesing as I was considering.