[thechat] Replacement of Marshmallows

abbey abbey at abbeyink.com
Thu Feb 6 17:44:01 CST 2003

On Wed February 5 2003 1:04 pm, Syed Zeeshan Haider wrote:
> Can you suggest me something else which I could use in place marshmallows
> in above mentioned model?

You might also want to check in a fabric/craft store (or similar) -- look for
white styrofoam that you could cut and shape. They have different types and
shapes of styrofoam here, mostly for silk flower arrangements or possibly
look for a place that offers different types of packing material.

http://lbarker.orcon.net.nz/marshmallow.html -- there, I knew there had to be
a recipe for marshmallows out there somewhere. This one uses sugar, I believe
there are variations that use corn syrup instead.