[thechat] Aeron or not?

Dulcie dulcie at ecn.ab.ca
Fri Feb 7 08:15:54 CST 2003

On Thu, 6 Feb 2003, Tony Crockford wrote:

->> so anyhow, dack has this page, and i thought i'd pass on the link
->>here, because i know somebody (tony?) was thinking about one, and
->>i'd hate to see somebody spend as much on a lousy chair as some people
->>spend on food in a year... http://www.dack.com/misc/aeron.html
->> rudy
->
->LOL!
->
->Makes it trickier to decide, the comments on the page work out about
->50:50
->
->2 (good) reasons I may never own an Aeron:
->
->My GF won't let me - (So, like, is this chair made of gold?)
->The nearest shop is not near and I'm not mad enough to buy before
->trying.

That sounds like 3 reasons!

My mom has an Aeron, and I've used it. I don't find it revolutionary,
though. My complaints are similar to those on the Dack page. Also, made my
tailbone ache. :D

I bought a new chair as a birthday present for my boyfriend:
http://www.staples.ca/products/catalog/skuset.asp?SuperCategoryId=2&skusetid=673

and it's dreamy. Very comfortable and adjustable in all the right places.
And the most important part: it spins and rolls like a dream. I highly
recommend rolling around the store in it.

Good luck!

Dulcie.
--
dulcie at ecn.ab.ca icq:9288803