[thechat] Getting closer

Syed Zeeshan Haider szh at softhome.net
Sun Feb 9 03:18:00 CST 2003

From: "Hugh Blair"
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: February 08, 2003, Saturday 8:11 PM
Subject: RE: [thechat] Getting closer

> Didn't I see video tape of OBL admitting that he was involved? Maybe
> GB jumped the gun, blaiming him before the public saw proof, but I
> think this issue was self-proven.

I think he only proclaimed his "happiness" on attacks. Most of his statements
are ambiguous and many elucidations can be presented.
Most people here believe that Osama did not attacked WTC or 5gon but he is a
part of that bigger American conspiracy and he is still an agent of CIA. And
that's why he is still at large.
Personally, I can't believe any single theory and I have an open mind for any
theory with proofs.
My personal opinion is that in such circumstances just claiming attacks cannot
be said "self-proven". We still need proofs to *believe*.
What if I claim that I blew the C130 of General Zia-ul-Haq? Nobody will believe
me unless I produce some proofs. (I have never met with General Zia-ul-Haq,
don't think I am claiming his murder:) LOL)
Osama is a *mysterious* terrorist and innocent Muslims are suffering from the
reactions of his actions.

Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/