[thechat] Getting closer

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Sun Feb 9 17:13:00 CST 2003

> In my opinion, weapons of mass destruction shouldn't be used, period.

who was it (gandhi?) who said "be the change you want to see"

in my opinion, people should be nice to each other

who was it (wacko jackson?) who sang "start with the man in the mirror"

the solution is very very simple:   be nice to everybody

if everybody did that, there'd be no war, ever

voila, eh

but since individuals are greedy, war is the result

you do not abolish weapons of mass destruction "top down"

... although dubya seems poised to try

(and when it's over, who's going to disarm him? who gave the americans the
right to decide that it's perfectly okay for *them* to have weapons of mass
destruction?)

and anyhow, bush could care less about weapons of mass destruction, really,
because for the american governemtn, this is all about oil, plain and
simple, if they don't assure a good supply of future oil, the american
people will kick their ass

want to avoid your government acting the belligerent world bully?

take away the root cause -- stop driving your car

and while you're at it, be nice to your spouse, your kids, your neighbours,
your boss, your co-workers, your acquaintances, and every single stranger
you meet

rudy