[thechat] Daredevil

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 13 07:38:00 CST 2003

That lucky dog Ben Dyer noted:

>>I was lucky enough to get into an early screening last night.  This movie
>>is excellent.  All the roles are filled perfectly by their actors...even
>>Ben Affleck and I don't normally like him.  The effects were nice (the way
>>they handled what Matt Murdock "sees" was perfect) and the stunts were great.

>>It opens Friday.  Go see it. :)

Thanks Ben!!

I probably have about 5 dozen of my old comic books from the 60's.

3 dozen of those are probably Daredevil ... he was my favorite.

RonL.
(There was a very old Daredevil comic issue where he fights Spiderman.
About the same time there was an issue of the Spiderman comic where he
fights Daredevil.  Sometimes I've thought about having the two framed
together ... I think that would be kinda cool.)