[thechat] School Science Project about video games

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 14:22:01 CST 2003

My 12yod has decided to do her science project on
video
games, perhaps because I had mentioned that I knew
some
people who had worked in the game-creation world. So
I'm hoping that any and all who've worked in this
field
will share some of their knowledge and experiences.

At this point her main interest is in the process of
going from initial concept to published game. What are

the steps necessary to flesh out a game? Feel free to
reply offlist to quackamoe at yahoo.com. Also it would be
nice if you could include where you worked, what games
you were involved with, etc. That would probably carry

more weight with the teacher than "some friends of my
Dad whom he has never actually met." :)

TIA,

Terry who actually made it through a post without
  mentioning Tolkien. Dang!