[thechat] The Death of Democracy...

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Fri Feb 14 08:58:01 CST 2003

> Then why does the Vanguard News (the site that the article is
> from) tagline say
>
> NO JEWS. JUST RIGHT.

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/

I don't know, nor care. The only reason I didn't post the entire article
in my mail was to not clog people's inboxes. I have no idea who Vanguard
News Network are or what they stand for. The article I posted should be
taken for what it says, not where it was posted.

In fact, having just scanned the homepage for the first time now I
certainly wouldn't recommend this site to anyone. I stand by the
original article as having merit, though.

Regards

Chris Marsh