[thechat] Anyone marching tomorrow?

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Feb 15 20:34:01 CST 2003

I was gonna go, but had family commitments :(

Martin Burns wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I'm going to the Glasgow one:
> http://www.banthebomb.org/news/2002/Sep/15feb.shtml

Glaswegians march on the Armadillo, who'd have thunk it?  Did you take any
photies, Martin?  Seems that there will be a nice clutch of pics from
marching evoltistas!

oh, and i love the way tony gave his speech to the labour conference 3 and
three quarter hours early and then fucked off while everyone was still
gathering in George Square ... cunt!

Did anyone know if the SECC cancelled the Thomas the Tank Engine show that
is on?  I know a few concerned parents were eschewing the cash they'd paid
to take their kids and kept them at home, as the SECC said no refunds would
be given (as of Friday, anyway).

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like