[thechat] boyfriend application

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Mon Feb 17 07:18:01 CST 2003

> OT: http://www.darlingbri.co.uk

sabrina, your site is gorgeous

pastel pink and baby blue?
(yeah, i checked the portfolio, too)

sounds like the clock is ticking

> Now taking Boyfriend Applications!

that's hilarious

i would apply except i fall short on so many criteria --

> I'm officially looking for Mr. Right.

in the interim would you settle for Mr. Right Now?

> So, if you're smart,

open to question -- i do well on IQ tests but screw up a lot in real life

> reasonable looking

hah!  i nailed that one!

> taller than me

i'm 180cm

> single

for all intents and purposes, yes

> straight

oh my yes

> employed or independently wealthy,

shit

> between the ages of 30 and 45,

shit, piss, and damn

i could lie and try to sneak in, but sooner or later you'd find out that i
have a son older than you, and i don't think you would appreciate the
dishonesty

> and think I'm a fabulous, groovy chick...

well, this last criterion i can i honestly say i definitely meet

;o)

by the way, some of the questions on the application should have "all of the
above" options, e.g.

      I find feminism:
             Intimidating
             Moderately amusing