[thechat] boyfriend application

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Feb 17 15:28:00 CST 2003

Rudy wrote:

>>>        I laugh:
>>               At Monty Python, loudly
>>               At our so called leaders, bitterly
>>               At myself, regularly

Sabrina wrote:

>A lot of people say that.

Including me.  One should be able to laugh at many things...

>But I disagree and the no-multiple-choice is
>intentional. It requires that people pick the dominant aspect of their
>personality for any given question.

...Or as I pointed out in her "comment" area... *someone* is a
control freak.  Someone likes restraints.  Watch out!  Of course,
from a web designer, you'd expect no less.

>"all of the above" and that really isn't very informative.

well if you want to  be informed, why not make all of them short
answer, and ditch the multiples?  That way you'd also know if
prospects know how to write an English sentence.

Erika

(already disqualified for being female   ...control freak!)