[thechat] boyfriend application

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Mon Feb 17 18:31:01 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 21:09, Tara Cleveland wrote:
> Erika Meyer wrote:
>
> > (already disqualified for being female   ...control freak!)
>
> Yah really! How come you don't have a girlfriend application form? Of course
> you might ask different questions... such as,

Tara and Rudy:

I really hope you're going to buy the girl a drink when
she's in Toronto next week - after this thread I think
it's owed...  Erika, this means she's gonna be halfway
between here and you.  The decision to reciprocate will
be entirely yours.

</stir>

 >:-)

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8459 4923       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com