[thechat] boyfriend application

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 00:07:00 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erika Meyer" <erika at seastorm.com>

> I'll be in San Francisco next week.  If she wants to come to SF, I'll
> buy her a drink, stripper, or green cookie... (they say Portland's
> best for strippers though...)

I'll take the cookie, thanks.

I'll be in Toronto on Friday, Saturday, Sunday; leaving Monday at 6 in the
evening. I would love to meet up with any Torontonian Evolistas -- when are
you back, Erika?

Considering the reason for my hasty visit (alcoholic father just sprung from
dryout tank), it would be great to get out of the house for a cup of coffee
and take a break, although beers are probably not on the agenda. I'll want
one, and need to not have one! (You know you're an adult when you're setting
a good example for your parents.)

Any takers? (?rudy) My dads are living downtown on Bay Street, so wherever,
whenever...

--Sabrina