[thechat] s/blogger/movable type/g

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Tue Feb 18 00:16:00 CST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "William Anderson" <neuro at well.com>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 6:06 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] s/blogger/movable type/g

> > My host (who is a total doll)
>
> If I said that about my host, I'd have some serious issues (I am my own
web
> host!)

Aye. I am *usually* my own host, but due to
firewall/vpn/connecting-school-children-to-the-big-wide-world issues, we do
absolutely no adult hosting. Since SatinSlippers is a adult site, and for
reasons having to do with the legal safety of my own arse, SS resides in
Canada.

> > installed the CPAN modules and I paid the
> > wonderful and efficient Trotts $20 to install MT for me. Works great,
> > haven't touched it since.
>
> Hmmm, charging for MT installs ... I know MT themselves do it, but I
wonder

The Trotts (Ben and Mena) are MT. I could have installed it myself. I
totally didn't want to. Especially considering that I needed a Windoze
installation, and I just did not need to play in that special hell.  I, for
one, was very grateful for the opportunity to pay the $20 and have someone
else do it.

They are totally ace and highly professional and I big puffy heart them.

/pimp

--Sabrina
OT: http://www.darlingbri.co.uk
Now taking Boyfriend Applications!